23 August 2011

Londinium, Ta Ta!

Sniff, sniff. Almost time to head home. London, I hardly knew ye!

Hey, look at me! I survived the bombings of the Battle of Britain and I'm damn proud of it:


Yes, we made like tourists and rode the London Eye:


Beep! Beep!


If I had a hammer...


Once more, the British:


Birdman (Radio ...? ...of Alcatraz? or Harvey ...?)


[I know they're Aussies, but I couldn't help myself:



Play it loud, yo!]

Believe it or not, this an allegory is about Haile Selaissie:


Yep, this is pretty much the tale of the tape:




Except, I kept trying to find this channel on the TV in our flat and couldn't:


Felt like they were pretty much everywhere. Why can't I watch?

2 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Acorn, the nice people that hawk Poirot DVDs?

I hope you got a chance to enjoy the festivities. Heard it was a riot.

Jim H. said...

It sure wasn't the Philadelphia-based U.S. housing-for-the-poor organization that got assassinated last year.